Wednesday 24 July 2013

Salt

Today my Zentangle was born from a salt shaker in my local branch of Belgique.
I used the base of the shaker as a stencil. It was nice to have large areas to work on instead of breaking down to small ones, as it became an opportunity to really practice some of the patterns I have recently learnt, having grid paper really helped too, hehehe.
I feel I am progressing and want to start practicing some new patterns as I feel a little limited. Quality not quantity as they say!.....


I have been using a Moleskine grid pocket book to do my Zentangles whilst on the go.
I was finding however that I was digging into the bottom of my handbag to grab my pens.
Solution! I cut two lines into the front cover of the book and I latch the pens onto the top of the cover and the cut out part keeps them in place! Voila! Much easier :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment